Monday, April 22, 2013

Send some prayers our way

Don't want to go into all the details, but my wife and I had an extremely rough weekend and are trying to figure out if we will be able to have things work out - or if we are just destined to be miserable together because of my past choices regardless of how things are going now. 

I just need some extra strength to make it through today, and I'm sure she could use it too. So if you all could send some prayers our way we'd appreciate it. Thanks for all the support. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you guys! Stay close to the spirit, let Him be your guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and yours nate! You can do hard things.
    d&c 78:17



    —.d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you!

    And just wondering if your wife has anyone safe to talk to. It's hard to be a WoPA. If she needs a safe friend, I'm happy to listen. She can email me at awiferedeemed@gmail.com and we can email or I'll be happy to give her my number. Every WoPA needs a safe friend who understands to bounce ideas off of....

    The Lord loves you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah Nate, sorry to hear this. I had a great lesson yesterday in priesthood. Trials are like the stock market. Ups and downs appear to be inevitable, but if we just have faith in our hearts...historically things will get better.

    I agree with Harriet...your wife needs all the support she can get. And frankly, us addicts cannot supply all the support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear this:-( But bumps are a part of the journey. Your family are in my prayers. Chin up my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone for all the support - we're doing what we can to get through each day and starting to meet with a counselor today. I'm doing everything I can to be the husband she deserves. I pray God will help us.

    ReplyDelete